22 October 2006

Everyday Life in Baghdad

This is from Zappy; he is a mid-30's fellow with a family in the city. He's been blogging only since April 2006.

"They"

“They” came in more than ten cars, each car had four Armed men in it, they closed the street from both sides, they entered the house and abducted a young man, they put him in the trunk of a Car, I called 130 [
reference to the emergency number] six times, continuously the phone rang without any answer.

I was standing in the Roof with my AK-47 and just stared at them.

This is the first time I witness such an event, and I felt so hopeless, they were too many of them.


The specific post of his is here

Only a few posts now show on a page, due to Blogger pagination changes beyond our control.

Please click on 'Older Posts' to continue reading The Rag Blog.